Volunteers and Interns
What can volunteers and interns do?
- help design and distribute publicity materials and distribute advance publicity
- distribute publicity materials to print and broadcast media
- Assisting with event marketing and promotion
- arrange for interviews and followup Organise groups (orphans, students, seniors, handicapped) to attend the events, arrange transportation and escort the participants
- help design printed programmes
- print the programmes, and distribute printed programmes to attendees
- videotape performances, edit the videotape, and help us make better use of our music & media assets for promotion and publicity
- Translate materials E -> J and help keep our website and Facebook content up to date
If you feel you can help with any of these activities, either as a volunteer or as an intern then we would love to hear from you.
And as you are reading this web page I am assuming that you have an interest in classical music? However, you don’t have to be music expert and as you can see none of the above require you to even know how to read music.
Rewarding your efforts!
All that’s needed is your enthusiasm and dedication. You’ll meet a great group of people and as compensation for your labors – you will receive two complimentary tickets for all our regular Symphony for Strings concert events at Oji Hall.
If you are interested, just get in touch with us as follows:
Letter: Mari Baba, Tokyo Sinfonia, 107-0052 Tokyo-to Minato-ku Akasaka 6-8-16
Email: email@example.com or Call: (03) 3588 0738
See you at the Sinfonia,